Nodel Agency for RTET, 2011
Board Of Secondery Education, Rajasthan is declared the nodel agency for RTET, 2011 by State Govt.
Control Room of RTET, 2011
Secondary Education Board Colony,
Civil Lines, Ajmer – 305001 (Raj.)
Registration form for RTET, 2011
Candidates can download the Registration Form from official websites of RTET. This Registration Form is of 04 pages as follows-
1. Registration Form
3. Declaration Paper
Examination Fees of RTET, 2011
- Level I or Level II (only for single exam) Rs. 400/-
- Level I and Level II(For both exams) Rs. 600/-
- Candidates can pay their challan at ICICI Bank or at The Bank Of Rajasthan (old name) in any branch of Rajasthan.
- Candidates of Dhoulpur Distt. can pay their challan at Bharatpur Central Co-operative Bank, Dhoulpur.
Submission of Registration Form of RTET, 2011
Candidates can submit their duly filled Registration Form at the collection centres. Last Date of submission of Registration Form is 18/04/2011. Please give your mobile number carefully so that information of Roll No. and Examination Centres may send to you via SMS. These SMS will send from May 01, 2011.
To know more about collection centres please visit to the official website of RTET.
Examination Date & Time of RTET, 2011
Date: May 22, 2011
- Level I(from class 1st to 5th ) 11:00am to 12:30 pm
- Level II(from class 6th to 8th ) 02:00 pm to 03:30 pm
Finding the Permission Letter for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test, 2011
- Candidates can download their PL from official website.
- They can get their PL from Examination Centre by reaching before half hour at the centre.
To know more about any kind of information please visit to www.rtet2011.org and www.rtet2011.com.
Help Line for RTET, 2011
08432259100, 08432265100, 08432256400
08432253500, 08432254800, 08432256009, 08432270009, 08432268009
Contact Details of RTET, 2011
Fax No.: 0145 – 2630438, 2630439
Knowledgable Websites for RTET, 2011
More articles: Rajasthan education
No responses found. Be the first to comment...