Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
Jodhpur National University is a big university for PH. D. and P. G. programs.
Establishing Act for JNU, Jodhpur
The university has been established by the Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur Act, 2009 of Govt. of Rajasthan and is recognized as per section 2(f) of the U.G.C. Act, 1956.
Admission Open for Courses in JNU, Jodhpur
1. Ph. D. Program 2011
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology (10 seats)
- Faculty of Management (13 seats)
- Faculty of Computer Application (4 seats)
- Faculty of Education/Law/Pharmaceutical Sciences
2. Other P.G. Courses
Eligibility for Entrance
1. Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks
2. Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST and Physically Handicapped candidates
Entrance Test Details
Date: Friday 29, April 2011
Time: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
Centre of Exam
Examination Hall, Faculty of Management, Jodhpur National University Campus
Last Date for Registration
Application form for Entrance Test must be submitted to the Registrar on or before 18th April, 2011 at city office.
Form can be downloaded from the university website.
Address of JNU, Jodhpur Campus
Jhanwar Road, Jodhpur
Ph.: 02931 - 281551-57
Fax: 02931 – 281416
Address Details of JNU, Jodhpur City Office (Mailing Address)
A-301, Anchal Complex,
Residency Road, Jodhpur-342003
Contact Details of City Office
Official Website of JNU, Jodhpur
More articles: Admission 2011