Moong Dal – 100gms
Ghee- 150 gms
Sugar - 100 gms
Water - 1 cup
Badam -10 no
Pista- 6 no
Method of Preparation:
- Take the moong dal clean it and soak for about two hours.
- Grind the well soaked dal and keep aside.
- Take a pan (non-stick pan is more suitable) and pour the ghee and put the grained moong dal in it.
- Stir gently on low flame, slowly it turns golden brown in colour with a pleasant aroma.
- Remove the pan and keep it side.
- For the preparation of sugar syrup, boil the sugar with water.
- As soon as the sugar melts, add the moong dal mixture with this sugar syrup and keep the flame low and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Now moong dal ka halwa is ready, you can decorate this dish with chopped badam, pista and other dry fruits. Serve.