Tender chicken:1 kg
Dry Chilly powder : 2 tsp
Salt: As per taste
Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tsp
Ginger and garlic (paste): 3 tsp
Fresh Soya sauce: 1/2 tsp
Vegetable Oil: 4 tsp
Onion: 2 medium (sliced)
Lime: Medium sized 1
Method of Preparation:
• Clean the chicken and cut into medium sized.
• Take a pressure pan and put the cleaned tender chicken, water,dry chilly powder, turmeric powder, ginger- garlic paste and soya sauce.
• Cook this for about 5 minutes in medium flame.
• Open the lid and leave the cooker in low flame to water evaporates.
• In a kadai heat some oil and fry the sliced onions and add the cooked chicken.
• Fry the chicken in low flame for 10 minutes.
• Finally add lime juice and serve hot.
• If you need more crispy, can add more oil and leave another 5 minutes.