Dry coconut powder- 250 gm
Condensed milk -1/4th of coconut powder
Cardamom powder- ½ tsp
Almonds- 5 or 6
1. In a non stick pan, cook condensed milk along with dry coconut on a low heat till the mixture leaves side of the pan.
2. Add cardamom powder.
3. Cool the above mixture for a while so that it can be shaped by hand.
4. Shape it into diyas.
5. Sprinkle the diyas with the remaining coconut powder.
6. Cut an almond lengthwise from the middle and place it on the mouth of the diya to look as wick.
7. Place in the refrigerator to firm the shape.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 min.