Fresh Fish fillet 200 gms.
Red Chili Powder: 2 tsp.
Dhaniya Powder: 2 tsp.
Turmeric Powder: ½ tsp.
Oil as required.
Medium sized Onions: 3.
Mixed Garlic and Ginger Paste: 2 tsp.
Fresh Curd: 200 gms.
Bay Leaves: 3
Salt as required
1. Cut the fish Fillet into small pieces.
2. Take a non stick pan and pour some oil and add the bay leaves and cloves then add the fish fillet pieces with that.
3. Fry fish Fillet pieces in to golden brown color.
4. Then remove the fish from the pan and add onion, red chili powder, Dhaniya powder, turmeric powder and add water as required then add salt, leave it to boil for 5 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes add the curd with the boiling spices then add the garlic and ginger paste.
6. Then add the fried fish pieces and leave it for 2 minutes.
7. Now the delicious Jaipur special fish curry is ready to taste.