· 100 gms Moong Dal
· 200 gms Ghee
· 100 gms Sugar
· 1/2 glass Water
· 10 pieces Badam
· 5 pieces Pista
· 4-5 Currants
· Soak moong dal for two hours and then grind it and keep aside. Heat ghee in a pan and put the moong dal in it.
· Saute on low flame till it turns golden brown and leaves a distinct aroma. Remove from the flame and set aside.
· Heat water in a pan, add sugar and boil the mixture till sugar melts.
· Put the moong dal mixture in this sugar syrup and cook on a low flame till the dal and sugar blends well.
· Remove moong dal ka halwa from the flame and decorate it with chopped dry fruits.
· Serve hot.