· 1/4 cup halved cashew nuts
· 1/2 cup sesame seeds
· 200 gms sugar
· 2 tbsp pure ghee
How to make jaipur ki gajak :
· Grease a tray with a little ghee.
· Roast sesame seeds & cashew nuts over a low heat up until lightly brown.
· Combine sugar in remaining ghee with 3 tbsp of water.
· Fry the mixture till it turns into thick syrup.
· Take off from heat; pour sesame seeds and cashew nuts.
· Mix it well.
· Transfer the mixture onto a already buttered tray and then level it.
· Cut it into required size & shape.
· Leave it to cool.
· When it becomes tight, separate the pieces.
· Serve it.