• 2 Cups white basmati rice
• 1 Cup sugar
• 1 Cup ghee
• 20 blanched and chopped almonds
• 20 chopped pistas
• 1 tablespoon Cardamom powder
• 1/4 tablespoon Nutmeg powder
• 1/2 tablespoon Saffron, soaked in 1 tablespoon milk
• 4 Cups milk
·Soak rice in water for 2 hours
·Now drain it.
·Add the drained rice when ghee becomes hot.
·Add 4 cups of milk.
·Cover it with the lid and cook it , on a low flame.
·Stirring it very gently, so that the rice grains do not break.
·As the rice is cooked, add cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, dry fruits, sugar and saffron.
·Mix it well.
·Bake in a hot oven, till each grain is separate.
·Serve hot, as a sweet dish.
·Rajesthani Pulao is ready to serve