• 1 cup Wheat Germ (dalia)
• 1 tablespoon chopped Almonds
• 1 ½ cup Sugar
• 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
• 3 cups Water
• 1½ cup Ghee
· Heat ghee in a heavy pan.
· When it melt completely add wheat germ to it
· Stir it & cook it until germ becomes golden brown & aroma starts to come out.
· Now melt sugar in 1 cup water.
· Now keep it aside.
· Add remaining water to roasted wheat germ.
· Stir it softly until germ turns soft.
· Now add sugar in already cooked germ.
· Add all the chopped dry fruits in the mixture & cook it till the ghee separates from the preparation.
· Now Lapsee is ready to serve