· 2 cups bajre ka aata
· 1/2 cup chopped Onions
· 4-5 tablespoon chopped Coriander leaves
· 1-tablespoon Green Chili paste
· 1 cup boiled & mashed Potatoes
· 1 table spoon Ginger Paste
· 1 table spoon Dry Mango Powder (amchur)
· ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
· Salt to taste
Ghee (as required)
· Mix all the ingredients properly & then make soft dough by adding some water.
· Make small balls by using the dough.
· Now give these balls round shape of a Roti.
· Change the sides of roti as required it’ll be prepared when it become the golden brown colour.
· Now the hot Bajra aloo roti is ready to serve. It can be eat with Kadhi or Aloo ki sabji.