200 gm Wheat flour
100 gm Khoya / Mawa
1 inch Dalchini
400 gm Ghee
200 gm Sugar (grounded)
50 gm Soaked almond (finely chopped)
4 Cardamom (small)
· firstly Melt 150 gm. of ghee and mix it in the wheat flour. Make a stiff dough using very little water.
· Heat the rest of the ghee in a kadahi. Make about 15-20 balls with the dough.
· Fry it on low flame till it becomes golden brown. Churn it in grinder after it cools down. Mix khoya. Heat 1 tbsp. ghee in kadahi.
· Add cardamom seeds and dalchini. Add the above mixture of wheat flour and khoya. Fry it for one minute. When it cools down, add sugar and chopped almonds.
· Mix well. Serve churma laddoo in a plate. You can enjoy the taste of choorma for 8-10 days if you keep it in an airtight box. To be served with Dal and Baati.