cooked rice : 1cup
rice flour : 1/2 cup
water : 1 cup
salt according to taste
1)Mix cooked rice, rice flour and salt in a container nicely with hands.
2)Now slowly add enough water to make it a dough.
3) Divide the dough into 4 equal parts.
4) Roll each part into a small semi thick round shape bread using rice flour for dusting as required.
5)now place it over a hot tawa and cook over both sides on medium flame.
6) once its cooked now remove the tawa and cook srtaigh over the flame holding it with 'chipiya' and moving it in a circular motion till its crisp..
7) now place it in a dish and pour 2tsp ghee over one sogra..
8) serve hot with green chuteny and pickle.
Cooked and leftover rice can be used for this..
always keep rice flour ready in ur house to use this instant recipe. Its very healthy and good for growing children who needs high amount of calories also its taste completely different from the routine.
Serve hot with green chutney and pickles.