You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Article writing contest – Tourism details in Rajasthan

Hello members

As we all know that Rajasthan is well known for the tourism. In Rajasthan there are lot of tourist places, forts, monuments and other things which are attracting the abroad tourist as well as Indians.
    So I am happy to announce an article writing contest "Tourism details in Rajasthan" on the RajasthaSpider.

You can participate in this contest and write the article which contains the whole information about tourist places details, facility, activities etc. This is special guide to you that don't copy from other websites.

The entire good article will be awarded with the good cash credit and the winner who post excellent article with details and maximum number of article will get the following prizs-
    1st Prize – Rs. 300/-
    2nd Prize – Rs. 200/-
    3rd Prize – Rs 100/-
    Except from these there will be some consolation prizes.

All the best to all the members

With regards
    Sandeep Yadav
    It's great contest..
    I'll become the first winner..
    I can easily write articles on Rajasthan Tourist Places.

Thanks & Best Regards
    Shivam Kumar

Jaiur is the capital of Rajasthan.Some of the tourist places are

Nahargarh fort,
    Hawa Mahal,
    Jaigarh fort,
    Amber fort etc.

Udaipur is the city of lakes.It is also known as the Venice of the East by the foreign tourist.
    City Palace,
    Jagdish Temple,
    Monsoon Palace etc..

Thanks & Regards,
    Shivam Kumar

Hello Shivam

You are most welcome at the Rajasthan No.1 education based website Rajasthan Spider. This contest is going now current time and you should participate to write more quality based articles. You should also remember one thing that the copy contents we are not accepting at any case. So you have to write all articles on your words. If you need any help then you are feel free to ask here.

If you will write more quality based articles then sure you can be the winner.

All the best

Thanks & regards
    Sandeep Yadav
    Famous Foods of Rajasthan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.