You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for April 2011

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of Rajasthanspider, only 2 members qualified for partnership share, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 390. Total Rs. 2150.00 was to be shared for a minimum total of 2000 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 390, only Rs. 544.00 could be shared and remaining Rs. 1606.00 remained undistributed. A bit more activity by same members or other members would have given more shares. However the share amount of these four members are

Rajesh Kumar Sharma – Rs. 285.00
    Rao sandeep yadav – Rs. 134.00
    Prateek Dave - Rs. 125.00
    Thanks Webmaster including my name at this revenue sharing programes and Congratulations to other winners.

There is no doubt that this onth we did very less work the reason behind it that in this month many members are busy in there final exams and I am also busy till the first week of June and by this we got less profit in this month but I hope that in the upcoming days more member will join us and we will do more hard work.

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.