You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

About me

Hello My Name is Simranjeet Singh.
    I Belong to Suratgarh City of Sri Ganganagar Disst. (Rajasthan). I Have Computer training Centers At Suratgarh and Pali City of Rajasthan.
    I Am Director of ILink Edutech Pvt. Ltd.. Professionally i am Trainer of Computer networking Courses like MCSE, CCNA, RHCE. Now i am Placement officer (Director of Placement Department) and Providing Jobs to Needed persons (Students) of Pali, Sirohi, jalore, Sri ganganagar and Hanumangarh Disst. of Rajasthan.
    Hello Mr. Simranjeet Singh

You are welcome at the Rajasthan fastest growing website here youe will learn, earn and will have more fun with the new friends.

I want to say you that please first visit the new member FAQ, posting guidelines sections so that you will understand the concept of how to do the work at RS.

Please never try to post the copy contents it will be deleted by the editors.

If you will do hard work then you will get the lot of things from here.

I hope you undersand very well even though if you any doubt then feel free to ask at the form section we will try to give best answer to you.

All the best>>>>>>>>>>>>

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Simranjit Singh,

A warm Welcome to RajasthanSpider, which is a fast growing website. As told by Rao sandeep, it will be helpful for you to go through New Mamber FAQ.

One more thing I want to tell you that I also belongs to Suratgarh Tehsil in a nearby village, but at presently I am in Punjab. Once again I Welcome you here.

Thanks

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.