You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for March 2011

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of Rajasthanspider, only 4 members qualified for partnership share, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 1063. Total Rs. 1835.00 was to be shared for a minimum total of 2000 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 1063, only Rs. 974.00 could be shared and remaining Rs. 861.00 remained undistributed. A bit more activity by same members or other members would have given more shares. However the share amount of these four members are

Rajesh Kumar Sharma – Rs. 495.00
    Rao sandeep yadav – Rs. 243.00
    RR – Rs. 140.00
    Vimal – Rs. 96.00

The revenue sharing programme has been extended for three more months so members please make the most of this opportunity.
    Hello Kumar sir thanks for extended this revenue sharing programme for three more months and I want to say Congratulation!! to RAJESH, RR, VIMAL for there outstanding performance at the RS

I want to say thanks for all member of HS to there co-operation on making this revenue record for this month.

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Kumar Sir,
    Thanks for select me for the revenue sharing program. Its a big opportunity to me. I again thanks to you for extend the revenue sharing program for three more months.

I also thanks to Mr. Sandeep for his guidance to use the RS.And Congratulations to other revenue sharing program winners.

Regards
    Rajesh Kumar Sharma

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.