You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Rajasthan Updates

Discuss: Are you satisfied with the Rajasthan budget 2011 presented by the Chief Minister Sh. Ashok

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Are you satisfied with the Rajasthan budget 2011 presented by the Chief Minister Sh. Ashok Gehlot'.
    Hello Mr. Sandeep

In order of rajasthan budget 2011, It is very good budget for mango man.
    It attracts the attention of people which belongs to the rural area. Ovar all it seems a good opportunity to rajasthan.

Regards

Rajesh Kumar Sharma

Hi Rao sandeep yadav,

As I have alreday said in one of the other threads which was started by Mr. Rajesh Kumar Sharma that tough I am not fully satisfied with the budget, but it is a step forward in the right direction.

As I have mentioned there that "we should not levy tax on essential and basic things like food, milk, medicine etc." And I completely stick by it that essential thing should be made tax free.

I hope you also agree with my views. Though there are many constraints in achieving this, but we should take a step forward in this direction.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.