You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Received 1st payment from Rajasthan spider.com

Hello friends

I am very happy to share this great news with you that today I got my first payment from Rajasthan spider.com. I received Rs. 800 and really it's a very good experience for me. I am very thanking full to Mr. Tony to give my payment with in 24 hrs, I am also thank full to Mr. Sanjeev, Mr. kumar and all members of RS to co-operate me time to time. Now it has been proved that earning is possible through internet and if you will do more hard work you can earn more money.

So friends don't sit mum keep your work regular & you can also get money like me.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep Yadav
    "If you want to get something then you have to loss something and if you want to get every thing then you have to loss every thing"
    Hello Mr. Sandeep

Congratulations, for first payment by Rajasthan Spider. Keep it up and earn more and get more benefits on this site.

With best wishes

Rajesh Kumar Sharma

Congratulation!!! Mr. Rao Sandeep Yadav for your this great achievement for receiving first payment through RS. I hope that in future you will earn more money with the RS and co-operate us.

Thanks
    Abhishek

Congratulations Mr. Sandeep. You have really done a lot of hard work and commitment to RS. Thats why you are rewarded and paid.

I hope you will continue your good work here and get rewarded for that.

Thanks

Thanks all the members for you best wishes and I believe you that in future I will do more hard work.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep Yadav

Hi Rao sandeep yadav,

Congratulations for achieving this milestone and receiving your first payment form Rajasthanspider. You are a very active member at Rajasthanspider and you deserved it.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.