You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for February 2011

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of Rajasthanspider, only 2 members qualified for partnership share, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 417. Total 903.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 2000 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 417, only 188.00 Rs was shared and remaining 715.00 Rs remained undistributed. A bit more activity by same members or other members would have given more shares. However the share amount of these two members are

Ardhendu Narayan Rout – 110.00
    RR – 78.00

I am sure in coming months we will get more shareholders and more shares and activities will be such that no money will be left undistributed.
    Hello Winners

Congratulation!! for getting winner this partnership share program of February 2011. I hope that in future you will get more benefit from RS and also guide us for winning some awards.

Regards
    Abhishek

Hello members,

Congratulations to the winners. I hope we can achieve much more in this month of March by posting regularly.

Thanks

Hello All,

I would like to congratulate

Ardhendu Narayan Rout – 110.00
    RR – 78.00

for their good performance and winning up this award for the month of February. This award shows that they have put in a lot of effort to made this possible. And they have been rightfully rewarded by this award.

So Ardhendu Narayan Rout and RR, accept my heartiest congratulations on being the winners of partnership sharing programme for the month of February. I hope to see many such awards coming your way in coming days.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.