You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Webmaster please resubmit New post section

I request the RS webmaster please resubmit "New post" section its very helpful to all the new and old members of RS. Its saves our lot of time and by simply visiting here we can know that what other members are posting here. Please do this thing.
    Hello webmaster

Please edit this section as asked by Mr. Sandeep its very useful for us. we are not finding that what other members are doing. please reply very soon or reedit that section.

Regards
    Abhishek

Hello,

I agree with both Rao Sandeep and Abhishek that the 'New Post' section was very helpful. It will be good and beneficial if it is again appears in this site.

Thanks

Hi Darshan

You are right but till the long time we are not getting any response from the webmaster its a very big problem of this website.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep Yadav

Hi Sandeep sir

Our new post section has been rediting by the webmaster thanks to the webmaster for rediting this section and thanks Mr. Sandeep to raise this voice against it. I hope that in future you will help us to do more work at RS.

Regards
    Abhishek

Hi Sandeep

The new post section have been started by web master. Thanks Sandeep to request for this to web master and also thanks to web master to restart this section.

Regards

Rajesh Kumar Sharma

Hi Rao sandeep yadav,

A very nice initiative taken by you to bring the attention of our webmaster to the the importance of "new posts" section.

Yes Indeed that section is very important for members who want to look out at recent activities and recent contributions by members. So in my opinion you done a great job.

And finally your request have paid off as our webmaster has restarted the "new posts" section. I hope you will continue doing the good work.

Hi Vimal

Thanks for your co-operation and in futre all we will do very hard work.

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.