You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: Helmat is compulsary for two wheelers two persons

Hello friends in the capital of Rajasthan from First March 2011 "Helmat is compulsary for two wheelers two persons". Now you have to discuss on this current topic that "Helmat is compulsary for two wheelers two persons" whats its advantage and disadvantage and does people follow this rule please share your views among all the members of RS.
    Hello Mr. Sandeep

I see your artical. It is just a good step to aware the peole for "Helmat is compulsary for two wheelers two persons". I agree with this statement.
    It is the first step to stop the deaths on the road on bikes.It is a good andolan by Raj. Govt.
    Accourding to the statistics there are number of deaths of the second person is more than the first person. So it is good to wear the helmat both of them.
    So be serious and give your full response to the Raj. Govt.

With best wishes for this andolan on the first day

Rajesh Kumar Sharma

Hello Rajesh

You are bright and it should be very compulsory to wear the Helmat to the second person and also to the first person.

I also request to the others members please participate in this discuss.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep Yadav
    "If you want to get something then you have to loss something and if you want to get every thing then you have to loss every thing"

Hello Sandeep

You start a very good discussion for Helmat this save the life for the both person. Both the people who is on the two wheelers please wear Helmat it is very compulsory for both the person.

Regards
    Abhishek

Hi Rao sandeep yadav,

A very good discussion started by you on a very good topic "Helmat is compulsary for two wheelers two persons". As pointed out by Mr. Rajesh Kumar Sharma that in road accidents the number of deaths of persons who is sitting behind is more.

And the only reason for that is they seldom wear helmet. I know it will be a bit difficult for people's to actually follow it initially, but I can guarantee that it will bring down the deaths or fatal injuries rate in road accidents to a very low level.

So indeed this is a very good decision taken by the government.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.