You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Namaste everyone...!!!!!

Hi freinds in RS. My name is Mihir Shah from Mumbai.I am working in HDFC Securities and one of my colleague gave me referrence of RS.I am glad to have universe of good and quality freinds available in RS.I am very much open minded person and like to make new freinds. Hoping for good freinds...!!!
    Hello Mihir

Welcome!! in the Rajasthan fastest growing website. Here you can make new friends as well as earn money, discuss on any topic, share your knowledge etc.
    We are all very happy to see you with us and we hope that you will do more hard work here and will stand among the RS top members.

All the best..............!!!

Regards
    Rao Sandeep Yadav
    "If you want to get something then you have to loss something and if you want to get every thing then you have to loss every thing"
    Free join and Get 50% revenue

Hello Mihir,

Welcome to RajasthanSpider! I think you are in the right place like RS, where you will make lots of friends. And at the same time you can also earn a good money by contributing to this site.

There are many interesting sections in RS where you can really contribute good like resources, forums, business and classifieds. I hope you will make so many friends here in RS.

Thanks

Hello Mr Mihir,
    Warm welcome to Rajasthan Spider. We are very pleased by getting you in this site. Rajasthan Spider is one of the best website in Rajasthan. from this site you can get any information related to Rajasthan. Not only this you can post also here and earn some pocket money. But before posting you should read these.
    Content Posting Guidelines
    Help Topics
    New Member FAQ
    New partnership scheme from new year at Rajasthanspider
    New members of Rajasthan Spider - How to proceed

Hello Mihir,

A very warm welcome to this wonderful site called Rajasthanspider also known as RS. You were right when you told that this site is full of useful friends and useful information.

In fact this site is a mini encyclopedia of knowledge about topic related to Rajasthan. You can find all types of information here related to Rajasthan.

And finally wishing you a happy journey at Rajsthanspider.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.