You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for January 2011 from Rajasthanspider

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of Rajasthanspider, total 5 members qualified for partnership share, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 991. Total 1254.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 2000 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 991, only 621 Rs was shared and remaining 633.00 Rs remained undistributed. A bit more activity by same members or other members would have given more shares. However the share amount of these two members are

Rao sandeep yadav = 184.00 Rs
    RR = 169.00 Rs
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout = 101.00 Rs
    Manish agarwal = 88.00 Rs
    Ankit Narang = 79.00 Rs

I am sure in coming months we will get more shareholders and more shares and activities will be such that no money will be left undistributed.
    Thanks sir

We are very happy to listen this good news it is right that if we had to do more hard work then we will get more money. Even though congratulation to all the winning members of this revenue program.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep Yadav

Dear Sir,
    Nice to know that we have earned so well revenue this month but some of my business posts are still in new submissions so my question is they are considered or not ?

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.