You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Ownership share for November 2010

As per our announcement Be owner of Rajasthanspider. This month activities was good, but still we lacked target resources. Even in business posts there was no description al all. Total revenue earned was 24.37$

However following members qualified for ownership share
    1. Bhisma Narayan Rout = 10% = 109.00 Rs
    2. Rajesh = 9% = 98.00 Rs
    3. Ardhendu Narayan Rout = 8% = 87.00 Rs
    4. Rao sandeep yadav = 7% = 76.00 Rs
    5. Darshan Singh = 6% = 65.00 Rs

Please contribute self written posts even in business section, post with some description and dont give same description in many posts. While writing take care to give space after comma or full stop, etc. Please try to be role model for newbies and Rajasthanspider will be glad to own you as an owner of the site.
    Hi Sanjeev Sir,

I want to know that how much revenue RS has made in november month. And congratulations to all the winners. This time we have more number of members getting the share.

I agree with the question of Mr Darshan that How much Revenue RS has made in November.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    +3 3rd Year Commerce
    Ravenshaw University
    Cuttack-753003
    Orissa

Congratulation!! to all the winners of this revenue programmer and i hope that in future we will maintain our progress.
    And i agree with both my friend so Dr. Sanjeev please tell us how much Revenue was made by the RS in November month.

Thanks
    Rao sandeep

Hello,

One day in the last month I noticed that there were more than 100 people online on RS. I have snapshots of that also saved in my computer, where at one time it is showing 135 persons online.

From this I can conclude that the Revenue generated in the month of November should be very good. I am very excited to see the statistics.

Thanks

Congratulations to the winners!
    Regards,
    - Mahesh
    SpiderWorks Coordinator And Webmaster

Thank You Webmaster for the Revenue Sharing Award. I also got Rs 87 from this Revenue Sharing Programme. After the December New Programmes are Launching in Rajasthan Spider So I am Watching them and Waiting for Joining them. I also Congratulate to Bhisma, Rajesh,Rao sandeep yadav and Darshan Singh for getting the Award.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.