You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

My question frm webmaster

hello
    why google's ads are not displaying at any resourse. plz tell me??

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hello Dr. Mishra,

Sorry for the late reply. Actually, we have hidden Google advertisements in all pages for our "active members" in order to avoid all sorts of accidental clicks on our own advertisements. You may be well aware that we run a risk of getting our AdSense accounts disabled if we click on our own advertisements. But sometimes it happens accidentally and unintentionally.

This is why we have used an internal algorithm to determine whom we will call our "active members" (we would not disclose that to avoid fraudulence). These active members will not be able to see the ads as those will be hidden for them. However, rest assured that the ads are visible to the external visitors of this site, and are generating revenue in the regular basis as well.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

r u new webmaster in RS

If that is the case then for testing purpose when I searched my content from Google from some different system then it should show the Ads. Which is not happening in any resource.

I don't find it justifiable, please clear the doubts as my Adsense earning has decreased to 70-80% in past one month and Page CTR has been reduced from 5% to 1.5-2%, that is indicating towards different scenario.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

i fully agree with u(editor)

Hello Ankit Ji,

As I said, we use a not to be disclosed algorithm for hiding advertisements so just let me tell you that when you accessed posts from another computer, it was still able to recognize you. However, remain assured that ads are displayed. I have uploaded a screenshot of one of your (Ankit Narang) resources and also a screenshot of this forum thread itself, making the ads visible (only webmasters can toggle between the hide / show mode of advertisements, and members cannot; this is to avoid accidental clicks from members).

The decrease in your AdSense earnings may be for some other reason too. May be you are not posting with the same quality and quantity you used to do before. Please don't lose hope. Post good resources enthusiastically and you will surely succeed again.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Delete Attachment

Here is the screenshot of this forum thread itself -

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.