You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

I got first Dimond Level in Rajasthan Spider

Hello Friends,
    I got First Diamond level in Rajasthan Spider.I am very much happy by achieving this.My next wish to be first platinum level member of the site.Thanks for supporting of Editor(Mr. Ankit Narang) and all members(Dr. Pratik Kumar Mishra,Mr.Darshan Singh,Mr.prashant mishra).
    Thank You
    Hi Bhisma,

Wish you heartly congrats on acheiving this and all the very best for future.

Keep up the same pace and encourage other members to do so.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Thank You Mr. Narang.I will keep your Words.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    +3 3rd Year Commerce
    Ravenshaw University
    Cuttack-753003
    Orissa

Hello

A very great success which can't be explained by the 26 alphabet you got this achievement in a very short period of time so my friend many-2 congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope that in future you will give more best performance.
    Best of Luck

Regards
    Rao Sandeep Yadav
    www.HaryanaSpider.com/r/raosandeep.aspx

Thank You Mr Sandeep yadav,
    With the help of members like you i will sure get platinum level in few days.Our aim should be make Rajasthan Spider No .1.
    Jay Rajasthan

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    +3 3rd Year Commerce
    Ravenshaw University
    Cuttack-753003
    Orissa

Congratulation For ur This Achievement
    And I Also Want to Say that u Show and told to all the members of RS
    that so soon how can achieve silver to gold, gold to diamond and how to get next level.
    Thnx for ur this guideline

Hello Bhisma,
    Congratulation for achieving such a level. Keep Posting.

Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Rajasthan Spider

Hello Bhisma,

A hearty Congratulations to you on your brilliant achievement. You have done it in a very short period. This shows your extreme hard work and skills to go ahead.

Keep posting to this site. We really need to uplift the level of RajasthanSpider.

Thanks

Hello Bhisma,

Though I am very late to comment on your this achievement, but as they say, better late than never. The reason for me being so late is that, I joined the site few days back only.

What you have achieved is really a remarkable achievement. Being the first to achieve diamond level at any site requires a lot of hard work and dedication.

And you area very dedicated and hard working person, we all know that. So just keep doing the good work. And soon you will achieve your second dream of becoming the first member to achieve platinum level, here at Rajasthanspider.

Wish you all the luck for future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.