You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I got Job

Friends,
    I got Postal Assistant job in 2010 batch.I am very very happy by got this job and for this all credits goes to Rajasthan Spider,because before i joining the site i was very slow in typing and data entry.When i joined the site and start posting my typing speed incresed rapidly.By posting business posts my data entry level also increased so that i got 5 marks in Postal assistant computer test.
    Thanks Rajasthan Spider
    I cannot forget your help in my life.
    hello-
    postal assistant vacancy of post office depend on merit of 12th+typingskill+interview and also should be eng. as compulsory sub.
    in 12th. so
    u pass only computer test or qualify all steps??
    well done , as i feeling u looks a successful person may god continue ur success

Dear Dr.Pratik Mishra,
    I passed all the level and got 6 rank among 26 vacancy posts.After 2 month training my posting will be in Cuttack south area,Orissa.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    +3 3rd Year Commerce
    Ravenshaw University
    Cuttack-753003
    Orissa

wel mr. i m also

Hi Bhisma,

Many congrats on this achievement. I wish all the very best to you for your career and future.

Keep it up and I must say that you are the asset to RS.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Thanks Mr. Narang and Mr Mishra,
    I am so much happy with your response that i cannot explain.Mr Narang,your current asset will be fixed in future if you and all members support me.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    +3 3rd Year Commerce
    Ravenshaw University
    Cuttack-753003
    Orissa

Our support is always there with you.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.