You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello Friends, I am Bhisma Narayan from Orissa

Hello all members of RS,
    I am Bhisma Narayan Rout from Orissa.I am a student of Ravenshaw University.I am a B.com 3 rd year Student now.Also I am the Rank-2 member of Orissa Spider and a member of ISC.From the sister sites of ISC I got RS.I like Rajasthan and its people very much.I think I will get good response here.I will be very happy by posting business contents,Resources here.
    So friends my target is to reach Orissa Spider and Rajasthan Spider among the top sister sites of ISC so please co ordinate and help me.
    Thank You
    Yours
    Bhisma Narayan(Litu)
    Hello Mr. Narayan

You are most welcome in the Rajasthan fastest growing website here we wish to god that you can achieve your goals from this website.
    we don't have to need for telling how to earn money from these websites because you told us that you have already joined orissa websites.

So best of luck

Regards
    Rao Sandeep yadav
    www.HaryanaSpider.com/r/raosandeep.aspx

Thank You Mr. Rao for encouraging me but the numbers of active members here is very low so it is very hard to achieve the target but we will sure achieve it if you and the members here help us.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    +3 3rd Year Commerce
    Ravenshaw University
    Cuttack-753003
    Orissa

Hello Bhisma,

A warm welcome to you, I have seen and approved first lot of posting by you.

We are growing website and encourage people like you to contribute and make the website a success. We hit 87 users online today at a time, which indeed a good achievement for us.

Keep on posting and earning!!

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Thank You Mr.Narang,
    I also came here for making this site popular.My request you to kindly join Orissa spider and help us to make that famous.I will post more so that this site will get good traffic.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    +3 3rd Year Commerce
    Ravenshaw University
    Cuttack-753003
    Orissa

Hello bhisma,

welcome to rajasthanspider. It is good to see a new member doing great job here in this site. And this is a great achievement to get gold member level on the very first day of Joining.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.