You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: RajasthanSpider.com

Ownership share for October 2010

As per our announcement Be owner of Rajasthanspider. It was unfortunate to see that contribution level was not encouraging at all.

This month we were able to get $18.75 revenue. No member qualified for ownership share.
    Dear Dr Sanjeev,

It is sad that the earnings are so low from Rajasthan Spider. Rajasthan is one of the largest states of India and tourist flow especillay the foreigners is huge in this state. I am sure we can do a lot to generate traffic on Rajsthan Spider.

I joined the site last month and found that there is huge potential but some how the response from Editors is not encouraging. The posts are lying without review from the past few days and there is no words of encouragement for the members either.

Please look into this. The things need to be streamlined. I assure you my full support to help the site grow.

Warm Regards
    Rajesh

Dear Rajesh
    Thanks for your concern, at initial stage Rajasthanspider was growing very good, but tempo was lost in between, site have good potential and all we require is some active contribution with good keywords.

Its nice to see people like you joining this site, I am sure RS will too see the same level as other regional sites of spider group.

Webmaster
    Rajasthanspider.com

Hi Rajesh,

It is good to see that somebody is still concern about the growth of this site because all other members including me did'nt contribute well in last month, resulting very low earning and no member shared that revenue. I was little busy with my exams thats why i can't participate much.

But now I will fully support this site by doing good contribution and hope you will do the same. This is the only way to increase the earnings of this site.

Hello Darshan,

It is not only me but I think there are many members including you who are really concerned. However I still believe that process of reviewing the resources and other articles should be fast. I can understand that the Editors must be having lot of work load but still we can atleat expect a faster response for the articles.

I am sure a member after posting article waits for the feedback before submitting another post. If the reviews are not prompt then the article submissions also become slow. If we can take care of this aspect in Rajasthan Spider I am sure we can have many more active members

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.