You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Resources not been reviewed

Dear Webmasters,

I had posted 2 resources almost a week ago but have not been reviewed yet. Kindly do the needful so that I can contribute some more articles in Rajasthan Spider.

http://www.rajasthanspider.com/resources/2556-The-Holy-City-Ajmer.aspx
    no comment

Dear Friend,

Do not get offended. We need to act mature and should not take the things so deep into the heart. Together we are here to make this site a success. It doesn't give a good impression of yours when you use such words in the forum. Anyways you did not comprehend what I wanted to say and you took offence to that. I apologise if you felt bad and would appreciate again if you do not use unparliamentary language while writing in the forums or any other sections.

Hi Prashanth/Rajesh,

Let not the conversation be hot, the only thing I want to convey here is that, any kind of abusive or inappropriate language in RS will not be accepted in any case.

My sincere request to you both that, rather than spending time here in unfruitful conversation. Please focus on the posts which will give you good earnings from RS and Google adsense.

Hope, not to see such happening again in near future. I have deleted the responses due to policy violation of RS.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hello,
    Ankit Narang
    Thanks for guidence, i hope that never may come such matter again.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.