You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Rajasthan Updates

There are any chance to become editor of rajasthanspdier and how

i m very enthusiastic to become an editor of rajasthan spider and how can i become.
    Hi Prashant,

Happy to hear that you are interested to serve RS as an editor. We always encourage our members to grow. I want to let you know the basic requirements for become an editor.

1. Writing skills should be excellent (you used 'i' intead of 'I', which is gramatically incorrect) without any flaw in it.

2. Your contribution to the website should be good enough with current happenings and forthcoming events of Rajasthan.

3. You should be able to refer the new members and encourage them to contribute to website and help them in any way you can.

4. You should be having knowledge of Google Keywords, which brings good amount of traffic from search engine.

If you prove yourself with above criteria then you are definitely be selected as an editor. Wish you all the luck and keep on contributing with quality and standard.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.