You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Information Needed

Dear Editors/Webmasters

Kindly let me know how long it takes for the resources to be reviewed. I have posted some resources 3 days back and they are still pending
    Hello,

Its been over a week now that neither I receive any response from any accountable person nor did I see the resources been reviewed. This is really discouraging. I would have contributed some more stuff had I received the feedback. I do understand that the editors and webmasters have many assignments to do but atleast a one line answer would have convinced me which I never received.
    Looking forward for your response.

Warm Regards
    Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,

I agree with you. And there is not too much traffic in this site like other sister sites of ISC, so that there is less time to the editors. The posts posted by the members are very less and I don't think it should take too much time to review.

Maybe the editors are busy with other work or they don't have time for the site due to some reason. But I think one of the editor should be online so that they can make the members motivated.

Hi Rajesh,

Apologise for the delay, all pending posts have been reviewed. Kindly check.

Your writing skills are appreciated. Keep up the same pace.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hello Ankit,

Thanks a lot for your response and appreciation.

Regards
    Rajesh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.