You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Articles not reviewed

my three articles is not reviewed by editors -2 dayas gone....can anybody tell me about it?
    Hello Ajay

I have reviewed 2 of your resources just now and found both of them copied. Kindly note that we do not allow copied content on our website. I haven't deleted rest of your resources and so I want you to edit those sources and write them in your own language. If I found them OK, then only I would approve them.

Prateek Dave

i am not satisfied with your reviewing system.

Because those two articles written by me after spending about 30-35 minutes.

but i donot know how you decided that those articles are copied content.

due to this type of reviewing i think ,joining other site for contribution is suitable for me....

What do you think about it..?

Hello Ajay

You have omitted just few words here and there from the original sources (for eg. www.rajasthantravelguide.com) and pasted those sentences as it is here. By original content we mean something written in your own language. We value our members but do not allow copied content here since it is serious violation of copyright act and google has very strict rules against it. So, from next time, post something written in your own language only.

The copied content is not allowed on ISC or any of its sister sites

Prateek Dave

Hi Ajay,

I do agree with Prateek that we indeed value our members and any concerns for members are always welcomed to take care.

Since copied contents may lead RS to legal issues so we do not want to take any sort of chance.

Hope you are clear and need your cooperation on this.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.