You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

My Rakhi resource is still pending

Hello webmasters

My resource on Rakshabandhan hasn't been approved yet while the festival too has gone 3 days back. If you won't approve it on time, I won't know which kind of article should I write and I won't be able to write new articles. Sp please approve it soon
    Hi Deepak,

For any kind of resource, The title is the most important thing and it should contain searchable contents. In simple words, it contains the words which a normal person will put in google to search for your resource.
    For eg: If any resource is on Christmas then title may be, "History of Celebrating Christmas", "Christmas - Worldwide celebrated festival", "Significance of Christmas" etc.

You check the below resources for reference:

RPET 2010
    About Sriganganagar

If good keywords are not there in your resource then Google will not add it to its search engine.

Open google, put "rpet 2010 list of colleges" and search, you will find this website link. It happened only because of good keywords.

Hope you are clear now.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Thanks Ankit for your suggestions, i will keep all that in mind. I Have changed the tital also.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.