You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Want a website as like rajasthanspider

i am ajay kumar yadav from rajasthan.
    i want a website as like rajasthanspider.com.....please provide me contact details of webmaster orsite administrator.

thanks in advance.
    Hello Ajay Kumar,

If you want to contact with the Webmaster of this site, then you didn't have to go anywhere. Mr Sanjeev Sandy is the webmaster of this site and also the part of the site as a member. You can search for them in member section.

And if you want to develop a website like Rajasthanspider, then you have to put a lot of effort and also some money. And rest of the details about creating a site like RS you can ask from experience web developers. The partnership scheme of this site also offers you to be one of the owner of the site.

ok ,i try to get connected to Mr.Sanjiv ,but i can't get contact information at anywhere.

can anyone help me..to get contact details of Mr.Sanjiv.

Hello Ajay

Please explain what you need to know little properly. Then only I would be able to convey your message to Sandy. I am not able to understand anything from what you have written in the forum.

Prateek Dave

hello prateek,
    i want a new my personel website fuctionalities like as rajasthanspider.or i want purchase a website like rajasthanspider.

now u can help me?

Hi Ajay,

There are two ways of getting website, either you develop by your own or you purchase it from Web Devlopers.

Managing website is not a easy job to do without having experience in it. It requires so much of technical and functional knowledge.

Since we do not sell any website, so I am not sure how can I help you out there but if you keep on contribution to RS then you can be eligible for the post of Editor of this website and can fulfil your dream of managing website.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.