You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

My resources not reviewed yet.

I have posted couple of resources two days before but they are not reviewed by anyone yet.

There are merely any resource posted in last few days so I dont think there should any problem of time for the editors to review my posts.
    Hello

There is no any problem but our editor will see very soon your posted resources so before that you should continue your work. for any more detail feel free to ask

Regards
    Rao Sandeep yadav
    www.HaryanaSpider.com/r/raosandeep.aspx
    www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/r/sandeepji.aspx

Hello Darshan

The reason behind delay in approving your resources is that Webmaster Ankit, who handles resource section, is down with fever. Due to it he wasn't able to review your resources. But to keep you enthused to post new resources, I have approved your resource on cricket team and another resource of Rao Sandeep as well. I assure you that your pending resources will be reviewed very soon. Till then keep on posting original content on RS. All the best.

Prateek Dave

Hi prateek,

Thanks for your support and guidence to make me interested in this site. I will do my best to increase the popularity of this site.

Hi,

I have approved all the pendings.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.