You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Now you can be owner of Rajasthanspider.com

Do you want to own a site, Do you want share of adsense even if you dont have adsense account, now this dream is going to be fulfilled by becoming owner of Rajasthanspider.

We are introducing a fantastic program to become partner of this website. According to this program we will share our earnings to top 10 active members every month.

There are some conditions mentioned below -
    1. A minimum of 100 points should be scored by a member to be considered as partner of that month.
    2. Points in Resources, forum, directory and celebrities, tourist spots will be considered as 100%.
    3. Points from polls, poll votes, forum response, resource response, community, photo and video will be half and gifts, buddies, bookmark response and community membership will not be included. For eg if you score 100 points from gallery and video it will be considered as 50. We need self written description in video and gallery section.
    4. Copied posts any where in any section will not only be deleted but the member may also not be considered as partner of the site for that month.
    5. Points will be based on keywords, current and hot topics of Rajasthan etc.

The topper of that month will get 10% of revenue earned in that month, second will get 9%, 3rd 8%.... and 10th 1%.

This partnership is applied from August 2010 till Dec 2010, minimum points for eligibility may be increased depending upon the activity of members, types of posts and other criteria and is sole discretion of webmaster.

This ownership program has been implemented in Tamilspider from June 2010 and was a huge success, so why not at Rajasthanspider. So gear up and earn and share maximum profit from this site.
    Wao!! Thanks
    we welcome this announcement and believe that we will hard work and get success. This is the good annuncement from the last some times and the member will work with their heart.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep yadav
    www.HaryanaSpider.com/r/raosandeep.aspx

www.PunjabSpider.com/r/raosandeep.aspx

Hello

This is indeed a fantastic piece of news and I hope members will be delighted by it & work hard to bring success to the site as well as themselves.

Prateek Dave

Hi Sandeep Sir,

Yesterday I joined this site and found that it will be a good opportunity for us to get something from here.

I am looking forward to add a lot of content to this site specially about my place ganganagar district from where I belongs to. I would be good to write about your own state and place.

Thanks

Hi Darshan,

Welcome to Rajasthan Spider.

I just want to let you know that the only thing what this website is looking for is quality and self written content.

We do not allow and copied content from any website. I wish you all the very best and hope to see a lot more contents in coming days.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Thank you very much Ankit for your kind advice. I will make a good effort to contribute to this site.

After seeing the statistics of this site i was little disappointed that there is very less contribution from the members in last few months. But this also gives the opportunity to contribute more and lead this site by greater number of points.

Any genuine contribution at any point of time is always welcomed, We faced some spamming here by members in recent past.

Keep it up with the good contribution.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hi Ankit,

The contribution from the members of this site is very less now. There should be some exciting contests so that the members involve themselves in the website activities.

It will also help in increasing posts in forums section which is not updating from so many days.

Thanks

Hi Darshan,

Though I agree that the contribution is little less but if see the statistic from last month, it is showing improvement. So, for some more time we want to continue with the revenue sharing scheme.

However the option of introducing new contest will always be there and will soon be starting that. Meanwhile, keep on posting the good content and earn revenue from the website.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hello Webmaster,

I want to know that if there are less than 10 members eligible for this revenue share, then how will be the distribution of profit will be.

If it will changed or remains same as mention above in your post.

Hello Darshan
    Suppose if only 5 persons qualify for partnership share, then it will be distributed as 10% to topper, then 9%, then 8%, then 7% and 5th one will get 6%.

Webmaster
    Rajasthanspider.com

sir,
    it is a good announcement for increasing website member.

i want a website with functionality as like rajasthanspider. help me sir for getting website.

Hello Sanjeev Sir,

Thanks for making this concept more clear to us. And I hope most of member must grab this opportunity.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.