You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

I din't find my article ?

Hello Ankit,
    I din't find my article "Cherish Your Dream Vacation In Rajasthan" in google search page.
    Once the article is approved in KS, How long it takes to come in the google search page?
    Regards
    Kavithakumar
    Hi Kavitha,

For an article to get displayed in Google search takes lot of efforts. Every article need not to be taken by Google. It depends on following criteria:

- Title: Title should be meaningful and in such a ways that it consists of the proper keywords that a normal person uses.

for eg. - Places to visit in rajasthan, Best tourist places in rajasthan, Rajasthan tourist places, Vacation places in rajasthan etc.

If you use such words in Title and in your resource desciption then there are more chances for your page to be taken by Google.

For example, check your resource : Recipe of Mixed vegetable curry Recipes

The title is perfect of this resource. We caanot add any pages to Google, its only Google if they find your page containing good and self written contents. If they find copied resource, they might remove your other Resources also from their list.

- Description There is column while posting resource, it should fill with meaningful most searchable words.

For example, check my resource : Railway Enquiry Number - Kota

Check the first line, appearing in bold letters.

This resource got indexed in less than 7 days, which is very good time. It fetched many visits from Google search.

Hope you got my point !!

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.