You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Looking for professional content writer for RajasthanSpider.com

Hi Members,

We are looking for professional content writer for RajasthanSpider.com

If you are an experienced content writer, please post your interest below in few lines.

I would prefer the member who is well known of the Rajasthan Area. We are looking for the content to be posted in Best tourist places in Rajasthan state and Resource section.

The payment will be purely basis on detailed quality content. Per post can give you upto 50 Rs.

Please show your interest below and you can refer your friends as well.
    for how many posts we get rs 50 and for how many lines

Hi Ankit,

It does not depend on total lines or so rather it depends on the full on information provide in the post.

As I mentioned you can earn upto 50 Rs per post, it is not mandatory that for every post you will get.

Please feel free to ask any more query.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hello Ankit Narang,
    It is very pleasing to write for Rajasthan, a state full of historical places. I have gathered a lot of information on the tourist places of Rajasthan during my trips. Moreover, i love writing. So it would be my pleasure if i get a chance for it. Can we write on any topic of our discretion or the topics will be specified by team of Rajasthan Spider?

Hi Renu,

We appreciate your interest.

We will soon be publishing the guidelines to write articles, that should be strictly followed.

So keep on visiting the forum for latest announcements for Rules and Regulation.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

I am very happy to hear you Ankit.I am sure, I will continue my contribution and tell me the exact details of professional content writer for RajasthanSpider.com
    What is the difference between the normal writer and professional content writer?

Regards
    kavitha.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.