You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Raise your standard

hello webmaster,
    if i am not wrong you people are giving us(members) only rupee one for making one referral and 4 or 5 rupees for submitting the articles. don"t you think it's very cheap? we waste approximately half an hour to make one referral. so much of electricity wastage and so much of internet timings.when i joined ,you said that you had received cheques of more than 10,000 but what you are paying will take 10 months to earn 10,000.other sites are paying much better

i am very frustrated to join this site
    waiting for your reply
    Hi Renu,

We always respect suggestions and feedbacks from members and always eager to clear their doubts regarding RS. As you are one of the starting member of RS so it means a lot for us as you are contributing well to RS.

For your queries:

> Regarding referrals, you are not right. We pay upto Rs 500 per referral. Please see the link Make money from referrals

> For resource section, we pay depending on the quality not quantity of the resource. I request you to contribute to further sections like Business Directory. Which will also give you good cash credit.

> Current payout of RS is 2000 Rs but for first 3 members who reach before 31st Dec, we reduce it to 1000 Rs.

> Once you will contribute enough to RS, you can apply for Google Adsense account which will increase your earnings exponentially.

> As RS is in growing stage and if you contribute well then you might eligible for Editor post and can get profit share from us.

I would request you to take all the above mentioned points in positive way. We as a team assure you that your efforts to build this website will not waste and will be quite fruitful in near future.

For further concerns, please feel free to write to this forum.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hi Renu
    As Ankit already told you that on referrals one can get upto Rs 500 if their referral is active and contributing.

Regarding cash credit on posts are concerned, I agree as we are very new and the site haven't started getting any revenue we are a bit miser, but it is better to be a miser than to be a fake as you will come through many sites who claims to give more but turns out to be fake, even I have suffered at many places in the past.

Secondly as the revenue of our site will increase we have planned to give more and a concept to sell points, depending upon the earning of the site we will announce the rate of the point, for example 1 Rs for 1 point in resource or 1 Rs for 3 points in business section. So even points will turn out to be very important in future.

Last but not the least the points and cash will certainly depend on quality posts and correct English, the sentence should start with Capital letter and i should be replaced by I.

Webmaster
    Rajasthanspider.com

Thanks Ankit Sir and Dr. Sanjeev sir for the clarifications. I am looking forward to what you have said

RENU

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.