You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Revenue sharing

I know that for Revenue sharing the member must be in gold membership.But my doubt is all my articles and pictures from the begining (Bronze, Silver) is also have the eligibility for Revenue sharing.
    Hi Kavitha,

I think you are not clear with Google Adsense Revenue sharing, let me explain you in proper term.

> Google Adsense account is different account that you need to apply through this link.
    > you have to have extremely good contribution in website, then only you should apply. If application rejected once, it will be extremely difficult to apply again.
    > Whatever contents you post in RS, there will be few Ads published by Google on your pages. We will pay 90% of revenues generated by those Ads.
    > Once your account will get approved, you will get revenue irrespective of your membership level.
    > Your first target should be diamond level membership, then you should apply for Google Adsense account. We will give the revenue for one year from the date of posting.

So keep posting more and keep earning from RS and later on from Google.

Have a nice day!!

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.