You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Myself is Renu Gupta

hello to all the membersof RS.after joining RS i have come to know the real world of internet.I am a home maker and mother of two sweet children after joining RS my life has got a motive whenever i get some free time i just want to be connected with my web friends to name a few- Mrs. kavitha, nupur and last but not the least Ankit. Ankit, thanks a lot for refering me to this web site. It is just wonderful!
    Hi Renu,

A great great thanks to you in believing RS family, it is a pleasure to see household women joining this website.

We assure you that we will live upto your all expectations, you can refer your friends about this website and it will be a great support to grow the RS family and bring opportunity to earn you more through our referral program..

Hope to see lots of contribution from your side. Always eager to help you out.

Wish to have long journey with RS, Happy posting and earning!

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hi Renu,
    Welcome to RajasthanSpider.Com. Your active contribution is needed to make this site popular.
    Thank You.

--------------------
    Pankaj Gupta
    Join www.BiharSpider.Com & www.HamaraUp.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.