You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

My self Nikhil Gaur

Hi every one,

My self Nikhil Gaur, I have completed my engineering in Computer Science Branch from Engineering College Bikaner in 2009. Now I am preparing for GATE 2010 for my further studies.
    Hi Nikhil,

A warm welcome to a great website, here you can earn a decent cash by posting self written contents under different sections.

As you are also from ECB so have special place for you, there is easy earning if you refer your friends to join the website.

Always remeber, we give cash for self written contents, all the copied contents will be deleted immediately.

hope to have a long term relation with this website and wish you a happy earning.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

hi Ankit.
    One thing I want to know that when I was associating my adsense account with rajasthanspider then which mail i received from google was saying to provide permission to indiareviewchaneel.

what is the reason behind it.

Try and fail but never fail and try...

NIks

Hello Nikhil,

Its great to hear that an engineer has joined the site and the same belongs to the State too.It will be great to work along with you on this site.Hope to have a good relationship with you.

Writer,
    Manish Jain
    Gujju

hello manish,

may i know from which city you belong?

Try and fail but never fail and try...

NIks

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

All of you, One more engineer is here.

Myself Apul Vyas, Computer Science Engineer, going 2 join TCS .

I m frm Ajmer

Hi Nikhil,

Let me check the problem with adsense, Nothing to worry it won't be a major problem.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hi Apul,

A warm welcome to RS, hope to see good contribution from your side.

Wish you all the luck.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hi Nikhil
    As Rajasthanspider is a new site, google may now allow for adsense sharing, to combat this problem the sharing is done by original host site ie Indiareviewchannel.com.

In other words we can say that Rajasthanspider is a part of Indiareviewchannel, so providing permission to Indiareviewchannel means providing permission for Rajasthanspider only. Dont worry and carry on your good contribution and you will be part of 90% adsense from your posts.

Webmaster
    Rajasthanspider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.