You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Launch Some contest to attract more members

Hello,

I would like to suggest that the site must launch some contest to attrack the new members to join the site.

The contest can be of any kind providing some cash and points so that the interest goes on increasing day by day.

Writer,
    Manish Jain
    Gujju
    Hi Manish,

Thanks for your suggestion, we are in process of reviewing the contests and cash award. Once it finalizes then will be published.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hello ,

I am verythankful to you sir for responding and thinking so much for the site in advance.Its great to work for the site.

Writer,
    Manish Jain
    Gujju

Hi Manish whenever any contest or cash award will be launched all the previous post will be taken in account, so one can continue posting without any hesitation, and one more thing members helping in growth of site from the initial stage will certainly be dealt in a special way.
    Webmaster
    Rajasthanspider.com

Very well said Sandy sir, I conveyed the same to Manish before and assured him that his contribution to build this website will not be waste.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

Hello,

The Mentioning of Sanjeev Sir and Ankit Sir is all true but my major concern was not that whether the earlier post will be taken care of or not but my major concer is for making this site te number one site for all the state people to look for .

I must all say that Ankit Sir has already conveyed me that my early posting will definetly be treated well later,so that was not my concern sir.

Writer,
    Manish Jain
    Gujju

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.