You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Attachment required in Event category.

Hello,

I want to suggest that there is a need for adding attachments to the event as most of the events that are taking place at certain places do require registration and for that we can attach the registration form at our site and hence the traffic can also be increased.

Along with Attachment there should be a Tag box where we can write tags so that the traffic can be increased and good keywords will help the site to be frequently visited by google.

Web Master please make sure that the two things are really inneed and its urgent as some of my posts are pending only due to these,and i am sure the post will increase the traffic.

Writer,
    Manish Jain
    Gujju
    Hi Manish,

Thanks for your suggestion, for your first suggestion of attaching any form, we have to look around all the aspects. Because we might not attach any forms from other sites, unknowingly it can create legal problem.

The idea of Tag box can be looked into, we will explore the possibilities and implement accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ankit Narang

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.